Click here to view Duffy Primary tour video
Duffy Primary School Enrolments 2023 are now open.
For more information visit: http://www.duffyps.act.edu.au/enrolment
At Duffy Primary School we pride ourselves on providing the best possible education for our students. Our staff are dedicated to ensuring quality learning programs, focusing on the individual needs and strengths of all students. Our commitment to providing high quality programs ensures that we provide students with the skills to become productive citizens of the future.
We are able to support our students with a range of programs such as:
- Balanced Literacy and Numeracy programs
- Inquiry play based and research-based learning supporting students to become lifelong learners of the 21st century
- Differentiated learning programs to cater for individual needs
- Embedded Learning Technologies across the curriculum
- Social and emotional learning programs which include restorative and respectful practices with a focus on our Positive Behaviours for Learning framework
- A range of sporting programs including specialist community sport clinics
- Multi Age activities including peer support, led by our senior students and buddy programs across the school
- Leadership opportunities within our School Parliament
- French cultural / language program
- Specialist Science program run in conjunction with our school sustainability project
- Instrumental Music (Woodwind Band) program for senior students
In a supportive and nurturing environment our inclusive educational program emphasises the development of individual skills and talents. Working collaboratively, we anticipate and build on opportunities to establish a school culture that develops values and social capacity in all our students.