Duffy Primary School
At Duffy we pride ourselves on providing the best possible education for all our students. Our staff are dedicated to ensuring that whilst providing a quality learning program there is a focus on the individual needs and strengths of all children.
Our commitment to providing quality programs ensures that we provide all children with the skills to become productive and valuable citizens of the future.
We are able to support our students with a range of programs such as:
- Balanced Literacy program
- Envision Mathematics program to form the basis of our Numeracy program
- Differentiated planning to cater for individual needs
- Embed Learning Technologies across the school
- Social Skills which include Restorative Practices
- Varied range of sporting programs including specialist clinics
- Multi Age activities with Peer support and Buddy programs
- Leadership opportunities including School Parliament, Playground Mediators, Aussie Sports Leaders, House Captains
- French cultural / language program
- Specialist Environmental Science program run in conjunction with school sustainability project
- Music enrichment programs - Instrumental Music program, djembe drums and ukuleles
- Working in partnership, we ensure that we gain a balance between conserving and renewing what is, and anticipating and building what can be, to build a school culture that develops values and social capacity in all students.
What's Happening at Duffy Primary School
Enrolments for Preschool 2020 are NOW OPEN!
Posted on 13 Apr 2018
For more information visit: http://www.duffyps.act.edu.au/enrolment