Welcome to Duffy Primary School
At Duffy we pride ourselves on providing the best possible education for all our students. Our staff are dedicated to ensuring that whilst providing a quality learning program there is a focus on the individual needs and strengths of all children.
Our commitment to providing quality programs ensures that we provide all children with the skills to become productive and valuable citizens of the future.
We are able to support our students with a range of programs such as;
- Balanced Literacy program
- Count Me In Too mathematics program
- Differentiated planning to cater for individual needs
- Information Communication Technology including Interactive Whiteboards and computers in all teaching units
- Social Skills which include Restorative Practices, Bounce Back and Values education programs
- Varied range of sporting programs including specialist clinics
- Multi Age activities with Peer support and Buddy programs
- Leadership opportunities including School Parliament, Playground Mediators, Aussie Sports Leaders, House Captains
- Enrichment program with expert teacher
- Italian cultural / language program
- Specialist Environmental Science program run in conjunction with school sustainability project
- Music program – Instrumental Music program – Recorder ensemble
Working in partnership, we ensure that we gain a balance between conserving and renewing what is, and anticipating and building what can be, to build a school culture that develops values and social capacity in all students.